Sunday, June 8, 2008

Caught up in things, you know?

It is the end of the school year for many people out there. As for me, it is the closing of my first year of college. It is an end to the tumultuous existence that I call on campus living. And so, with the added hubbub of final papers and exams, I must also move out of my small space that I have somehow crammed so many knick-knacs into. This process results in a great deal of trash, not just from me, but from all who are going through a similar situation as you could guess. And now to the point, which is that while throwing out some assorted garbage and recyclables I stumbled upon a calender.

This calender
Photobucket
Happiness by Robert Doisneau

Photobucket
he is famous for his black and white Parisian street scenes, catching the innocent joy of precocious children, or the love and humor of the common man and woman.

I wanted to share this story not only because I enjoy the calender I know own, but because of how I came across such lovely images. I stopped being caught up in my own waste, and I found something lovely. I kindly advise you to sometime do the same

No comments: