Thursday, June 5, 2008

TO MY BEST FRIEND IN THE UNIVERSE ON HIS BIRTHDAY



"symmetry"
thank you for being my best friend. for calling me to tell me you punched a bus. for lifting my spirits. for sharing your world view with me. for cooking me quesadillas. for giving me piggy back rides. for being my brother. for sharing your secrets. for understanding and encouraging me. for laughing at me and for listening to me. for your weird, planned laughs. for your green shoes. for your obsession with soul music and strong female characters. for saying poop all of the time. if there were best friend marriage, i would ask you to be my best friend husband, but there is no such thing, so you are just my best friend patrick. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! THANK YOU KAREN AND TOM GILL FOR FUSING YOUR CELLS TO CREATE PATRICK GILL 19 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS AGO TODAY!

No comments: