Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ill make it up to you

the last few posts have been slight downers. like, hey, life can suck and you are gonna die but get over it and be happy kind of downers. lets practice those lists again, you know, of stuff that makes you happy. here is what has been making me happy:

-carrot juice
-grinding coffee beans at the grocery store (the smell and the sight)
-how hoarse my voice gets after recording humming onto garageband
-riding my bike (downhill)
-organizing
-meeting new people
-prank phone calls
-remembering to take my vitamins
-my soap from trader joes that smells like honey and oats
-bodey the dog
-what a terrible jogging partner my dog, pukka, is
-what a fantastic cuddler my dog, pukka, is
-practical jokes
-the bruises on my legs from sledding down cardboard hill
-finding straw in my underwear from sledding down cardboard hill

No comments: