Monday, April 28, 2008

BUBBLES

I like bubbles. Bubbles make me happy. I have a blue bottle of bubbles and a pink bottle of bubbles and sometimes I bring them places. These are new things I have learned about bubbles in the past year:
-Cars can easily be turned into bubble machines by rolling down the window, dipping the bubble wand into the bubble bottle and holding the bubble wand out the window. No heavy breathing necessary!
-You often use your own breath to blow bubbles, therefore, if your breath is tinted with smoke, you can fill a bubble with smoke! Although this usually implies the use of an illegal or harmful substance, it is still rather beautiful! When you pop the bubble, the smoke floats in the air for a bit before dispersing. Honestly, it reminds me a bit of an octopus fart. If octopus farts were visible and air born, they would look like popped smoke bubbles. 
-When you blow bubbles from great heights, they float up! I have blown bubbles out of my dorm window, which is on the 9th and top floor of the dormitory. This phenomena could have something to do with the way the wind hits the building, or maybe bubbles, which are so happy to be so high in the air, decide to stay awhile and enjoy the scenery. 
Bubbles are cheap, make things sticky and make me happy. Maybe they will, or already do, make you happy, too. If you discover any new bubble facts, please, let us know!

No comments: