Friday, April 25, 2008

Three Observations- From the observation journal of patrick james gill on the day of April 24th

To sit in the sun is a simple, yet revolutionary action for the self.

________________________________________

I am starting to believe that progress is a relative term:
expansive cities vs slowly engineering a perfect potato

___________________________________________

There is a crumpled paper beneath the heel of the disproportionate statue.
I imagine it to be a love letter or a treasure map

AND IT REALLY IS (drum roll please) :
[this is when I put my notebook back in my breast pocket, walk over to the statue, my my observation then return to my bench to write its true form]

a soiled and grease stained sandwich wrapping paper

I think I have found a perfect place to hide prizes.

No comments: