Saturday, May 10, 2008

2 observations - from the observation journal of patrick james gill on May 10th 2008

I like that I have calloused feet, it makes me feel accomplished. More accomplished that being able to drinking almost an entire carton of Naked Mango Juice.

__________________________________________________________________


Being alone is nice sometimes. To be in a comfortable place, with only your thoughts, or something benign and not to stressful to watch or listen too. Being with someone is good as well. Just you and a person, in frank discussion or quite closeness. I feel that I am growing, growing to understand degrees of intimacy and

There are some people that I just love talking too, some people I just cannot run out of words with. That being said, I am left speechless by a few people (this is usually a good thing and to these people I give massive kudos).

No comments: