Monday, May 12, 2008

This is one hour of unguided thought- the 25 most salient thoughts

I wrote down the gist of 25 thoughts I had today within the hours of 3:30 to 4:30 pm.
Unguided means I didn't want any particular thing to come into my head, I didn't shut anything out, I just let everything happen and tried to write it out.

Each thought is accompanied by at least one image that I found after googling the main subjects of each statement. Because sometimes I make obnoxious rules for myself, the image must be within the first 5 images, or top 10 if it is just too good to pass up.

This is how I get by.

1)
Oscar Wilde had very pronounced jowls, but I think his velveteen knickers and capes distracted people from them. Cerebrally he is incredibly attractive, and he is a nice looking gentlemen, but I cannot get over his jawline.

Photobucket

I think the long hair also helped hide them.

Photobucket

The only downside to the whole cape thing, it could pretty much convict him of sodomy without even needing a testimony against him.


2)
Playful banter is necessary.

Photobucket



3)
I need to check my mail.

Photobucket


4)
Why do my eyes look green sometimes?

Photobucket


5)
Which is easier to play:
Air Drums

Photobucket

or Air Guitar?

Photobucket

6)
Dead

Photobucket
(the dead sea)

7)
A hair washing is needed

Photobucket

8)
My goatee-mustache combo makes me look more smug than Robert Downey Junior.

Photobucket
(its not as developed as this though)

9)
I might need a new bracelet.

Photobucket

10)
tired

Photobucket

11)
Laurie Anderson: that woman has visions. Even better yet, she lives out her visions.



12)
Oh my god for the first time ever the train actually sounded like the ocean waves crashing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used to want that to happen so bad.



13)
I wonder how many people read this blog. Wait why do I care about results so much, shouldn't I just be happy?!
(its kind of a two for one special)

Photobucket

(this is what I got for care so much)
Photobucket

14)
Sexy Results Death from Above 1979

Photobucket

15)
Oh dear lord, I just had this odd sensation. It was like my mind fired a missile within itself to destroy the negative notion I was beginning to perceive.
I am self correcting, I have come to a point of subconscious positivity. Lets make this last.

Photobucket

16)
So tired, but I believe it will only last as long as this class period.

(I am sorry, two photos were required on this)

Photobucket

Photobucket

17)
Time to focus back on the lesson. Get pumped. Lets Learn. Optimism. YEAH.

Photobucket


18)
DEPLOY MISSLES AGAIN DAMN IT! (see thought 15)

Photobucket
(I want you all to know this was found on a site that had Bible Help in the name)

19)
I walked up and down the stairs of the building my class was in today, just to kill time before my class.

Photobucket

20)
The building is seventeen stories, I walked that at least once, and then from 1 to 11
and then just around the building. I think by that time I just wanted to walk and burn off the calories of a ice cream snickers bar.

Photobucket

21)
I have a wedgie because of this.

Photobucket

22)
I want some jicama and hot sauce.

Photobucket

23)
I am embarrassed because someone saw my notes.

Photobucket

24)
There is a rasp, possibly caused by a french accent
Photobucket
or a mucus bubble,
Photobucket
in my teacher's voice.

25)
When I get nervous or uncomfortable, I take off my shoes.

Photobucket


This was awkwardly liberating. It was akw-lib-ating.

No comments: